Brain Box Inventions Game
New inventions are made everyday, but how well do you know famous inventions or one we use on a daily basis? The Brain Box Inventions Game from Mindware tests players knowledge of products created throughout history. This fun trivia game is great for in the car, as players take turns studying the facts and information on one side of a card for 10 seconds. Then, that player must answer questions about what they learned on the other side of the card. No matter your age, all players are sure to learn fun new facts and information, such as "when was the tube of toothpaste invented?" Includes 55 cards, a timer and a die.
From Mindware |
Item # 68466W
- Trivia card game about inventions of the world
- Study facts and information about inventions on one side of a card for 10 seconds
- Then answer questions on the other side of the card
- For 1 or more players
- Includes 55 cards, 1 stand timer, an 8-sided die and instructions
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.