BRIO Harbor Bridge
When different kinds of vehicles work together to get jobs done, something like the BRIO Harbor Bridge is a necessity! The strong bridge goes up, up, up with a quick crank of the knobs. Don't forget to lock the safety bar on the other side so speedy trains now to stop! With the bridge upright, ships and ferries can pass through safely. When done, turn the knobs until the bridge goes down, open the safety bar and let the rail traffic back through! This fun two-piece accessory is compatible with all BRIO rail tracks and other standard wooden railways.
From Brio |
Item # B33533
- 2-piece set includes bridge and safety gate
- Turn knobs to crank bridge up and let boat traffic travel through underneath
- Fits all standard wooden railways
- Measures 9.25" x 5.5" x 3"
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.