Cat and Mouse GoGetter Board Game
The Cat and Mouse GoGetter Game is the first game made by Smart designer Raf Peeters. It wasn't intended to turn out the way it did, but a game with a cat and mouse mixed with the concept of adding pathways turned into one cool one-player puzzle game! There are 48 different puzzles, and in each one, you move the nine pathway pieces to connect icons as directed by the challenge! Another element that makes this brain-teasing game unique is that there are multiple solutions. Everything stores in the game board for easy storage. Help the animals reach their destination with this fun game from SmartGames!
From SmartGames |
Item # SG 001US
- One-player brain-teaser puzzle game
- Choose from 48 different challenges
- Move the pieces to connect the icons as indicated in the challenge
- Has multiple solutions
- Includes game board, 9 pathways pieces, booklet of challenges
- Measures 9" x 9" x 2"
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.