Choice Words Game
How many popular phrases do you know? The Choice Words Game from Mindware capitalizes on popular culture's well known sayings and phrases in this fast paces, hilarious game for the whole family. Featuring two types of game play, players have to anticipate how their fellow game players think to come out on top as the winner. The first way to play is Scratch Play, where a card is drawn with one word on it, and players must come up with as many phrases as possible that include that word. Each unique phrase that no other player writes down earns one point, and then the player with the most points wins! The second way to play is Match Play, where players fill in a word in a phrase and earn points for the words that other players write down as well. Again, the person with the most points wins the game. Sure to be a certified hit at a party or friend gathering, phrases and words get sillier and sillier as time goes!
From Mindware |
Item # 68234W
- Family and party game where you use popular and well known phrases
- Two ways to play
- Scratch play- write down phrases that include the word on the card and score points for phrases other players don't write down
- Match play- score points for each phrase that other players also write down
- Includes 200 Match Play cards, 200 Scratch Play cards, 1 timer, 1 phrase pad and game instructions
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.