Classic Upwords Game
Similar in concept to Scrabble, the Classic Upwords Game from Winning Moves Games lets players create words in 3D! Styled as the original, classic 80's version, two to four players take turns using their letter tiles to create words on the 8 X 8 grid game board. But unlike Scrabble, in this game players can build on top of existing words for example, turning the word "stack" into "slacks" by adding an "L" and a "S." Great for improving vocabulary, this game requires a quick and creative mind. How high will your words stack up?
From Winning Moves Games |
Item # 1194 WI
- Create words by adding letters left, right or stacked atop of existing words
- Vertical version of Scrabble
- Designed as classic 80's game version
- For 2 to 4 players
- Includes 4 plastic tile racks, 64 letter tiles, 8 X 8 grid game board and instructions
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.