Color Clash Game
A brain teaser that challenges how your mind processes colors, the Color Clash Game from Blue Orange Games is a delight for the eyes! Featuring 8 different ways to play, each version of the game requires matching of the "clash tiles." Each "clash tile" contains a colored chameleon, a color that is spelled out, for example "blue," and then the font of the spelled out color is in a different color- therefore each tile feature 3 potentially different colors from the six featured colors of the game- blue, orange, yellow, green, purple and red. In some game versions you must spot a match of 3 colors between tiles (the most difficult), while in other easier versions you might only need to spot one color match between tiles. Each game version is different in what it takes to win, but the trick is to "trick" your eyes into seeing color in all of its forms!
From Blue Orange Games |
Item # 01900 GB
- Find matches between tiles of the six different featured colors: red, yellow, orange, purple, blue and green
- Each tile has a different color chameleon, the written out name of a color and the font of the written out color is a different color
- Highlights the Stroop Effect
- 8 different ways to play
- For 1-8 players
- Includes 36 clash tiles, 6 chameleon tiles and illustrated game rules
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.