Dangerous Book for Boys Chemistry Science Kit
Get ready for some higher education by cracking open the Dangerous Book for Boys Chemistry Science Kit from Thames & Kosmos - the classic chemistry science kit that will not only fascinate kids with amazing experiments, but will teach the essentials of chemistry. The kit includes 30 hands-on experiments that teach kids about atoms, elements,the periodic table, ionic and covalent bonding, metals, non-metals, metalloids, and the basics of organic chemistry - all through engaging activities. Locked in the kit is a strong foundation in chemistry with exposure to a broad range of chemical phenomena such as chemical reactions involving acids and bases, indicators, salts, and electrochemistry. But, this science kit features icky and gooey experiments that kids will love such as making plastic from milk, a stink bomb, a smoke bomb, and colorful slime! And, to help with all of their "mad-scientist" creations, the kit comes with a full-color, 32-page manual that provides clear instructions, safety advice, and a brief history of science. Just imagine the positive reactions kids will have from this chemistry set!
From Thames and Kosmos |
Item # 600001 TK
- Great introductory chemistry science kit that introduces kids to the science with engaging, exciting activities that help foster parent-child bonding
- Provides information on 30 hands-on experiments with a 32-page, full-color instruction manual
- Topics include atoms, elements, the periodic table, bonding, metals, and basic organic chemistry
- Experiments include making plastic from milk, a stink bomb, a smoke bomb, and slime
- CAUTION: Adult supervision required.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- WARNING: This set contains chemicals that may be harmful if misused. Read cautions on individual containers carefully.