Dinosaur Whirl Game
The Dinosaur Whirl Game, by Pressman Toys, is a fun and colorful board game that takes you on a hunting expedition for dinosaur eggs. Players roll the dice and move their caveman pieces across the board and try to land on an egg space. If a player lands on an egg space, then that player can collect a dinosaur egg from Dino Rock. If he rolls a dinosaur though, the player has to spin the dinosaur and hope that his caveman isn't in his destructive path. If the dinosaur knocks you off the board, you have to go back to start without your eggs. The player who has the most eggs at the end of the game wins. This game is fun and the rules are simple, so it is great for any young child that is learning to count and likes dinosaurs! For 2-4 players.
From Pressman Toy |
Item # 1841-06
- In this dinosaur-themed preschool game, players go on an expedition in search of dinosaur eggs
- Players roll the dice and move the little cavemen pieces to try to land on egg spaces to collect eggs from Dino Rock
- If a dinosaur is rolled, the player needs to spin the dinosaur and hope the caveman can stay out of its away
- After the game is over, the person with the greatest amount of eggs wins
- Game includes spinning dinosaur with plastic spinner base, Dino Rock game board, playing track (six sections), four cave people playing pieces, 12 dinosaur eggs, game dice, and rules
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.