Disgusting Science Kit
Science is educational, inspiring, progressive, and ... disgusting? That's right - the Disgusting Science Kit from Scientific Explorer lets kids explore the gross side of science by exploring unmentionable bodily functions while doing some truly nasty experiments! The science kit provides the supplies for kids to grow their own friendly germs and fuzzy molds, mix up a batch of coagulating fake blood, make a stinky intestine, and perform many more revolting experiments! Kids will learn whether or not they have the stomach for handling the yucky part of science!
From Scientific Explorer |
Item # OSA222 PO
- Discover the stinky side of science with this fun and exciting kit
- Experiments include growing friendly germs and fuzzy molds, mix up coagulating fake blood, make a stinky intestine, and much more
- CAUTION: Adult supervision required.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons for children. Discard broken balloons at once.