Djubi Junior Set
Why throw a ball, when you can launch it? Based off the Original Djubi, the Djubi Junior Set is a more compact alternative built for smaller hands and bodies. The name of the game comes from the ball you launch using the all-in-one racquets. You simply hook the stretchy chord hanging off the back of the ball to the racquet, give it a pull to launch it good and far, and then your partner catches it with their racquet. The Djubi is able to be launched up to 100 feet, and it even floats for those days at the beach. Now young ones can get in on the launching fun!
Item # 5001 DJ
- Djubi Junior is a great catch alternative for younger children
- Hook the stretchy cord of the Djubi ball to the back of the racquet, pull it back, and then launch it to your partner to catch
- Djubi ball can be launched up to 100 feet and floats
- Djubi Junior Set comes with two racquets and two Djubi balls
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.