Five Crowns Card Game
Five Crowns is an exciting game that uses the skills players obtained from playing old favorites like hearts, spades and rummy. But, in the game there are five Royal Families - the Stars, the Clubs, the Hearts, the Spades and the Diamonds! The five suits allows for more possibilities to readjust hands. Play starts with three cards and 3s are wild; next hand has four cards and 4s are wild....working up to the last hand when Kings are wild. Each of the royal families is portrayed in original art and has its own colors. A fast paced, ingenious new game in eleven rounds - just wait to see what happens when Kings are wild!
Item # S2 ET
- Game contents include 116 cards and instructions
- Five suits – stars, clubs, hearts, spades, and diamonds
- Play begins with 3 cards, with 3s being wild, and continues until kings are wild
- Earn points by creating runs (ex. 3, 4, 5, 6 all hearts) and books (ex. 8, 8, 8 any suit)
- The player with the lowest score after 11 rounds is the winner