Fizzy Foamy Science Kit
The Fizzy Foamy Science Kit introduces younger kids to the wonders of science that surround them in their everyday world! This science kit allows kids to explore what makes soda pop, bread rise, and creatures foam at the mouth. The kit uses household ingredients, like baking powder and yeast, to teach kids about chemical reactions, as well as basic chemistry. Designed by scientists for kid scientists, this kit will introduce kids to the scientific method, letting them explore household items for science fun!
From Scientific Explorer |
Item # OSA509 SCI
- Great “chemistry” kit that entertains kids with great reactions and creations
- Kit explores what makes soda pop, bread rise, and creatures foam at the mouth
- Requires household ingredients like baking powder and yeast
- CAUTION: Adult supervision required.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.