Geek & Co. Geeker Speaker Lab Science Kit
With the Geek & Co. Geeker Speaker Science Kit from Thames and Kosmos, you will find out that you have speakers all over your bedroom! This amazing science kit explores sound and how sound waves interact with different objects and surfaces. Using the vibration speaker turn a glass, a box, a book and more into a speaker that emits sound! Different surfaces will product better sound than others so be sure to experiment with a lot of different objects. In addition, kids will be able to "see" audio waves as sound moves through sand or water. The included 16 page manual offers many different experiments and science facts that will be sure to amaze kids and adults alike! Requires 2 "AAA" batteries, not included.
From Thames and Kosmos |
Item # 550017 TK
- Turn different objects and surfaces into a speaker
- Watch how sound waves move through water, sand and other materials
- Features a 16 page illustrated instruction manual
- Includes a vibration speaker, a bag of sand, a plastic tray and an instruction manual
- Requires 2 "AAA" batteries, not included
- CAUTION: Adult supervision required.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.