Geek & Co. Rubber Band Racers Science Kit
Rubber bands are fun to shoot at your siblings, but watch as they turn simple building pieces into high-powered vehicles with the Geek & Co. Rubber Band Racers Science Kit! A great introduction to physics, this hands-on kit explores the power and energy stored in rubber bands, and turns that energy into moving pieces and in turn, moving vehicles! Build a helicopter, airplane, car, fan boat and a catamaran by using rubber bands as well as ultralight plastic and bamboo building parts such as wings, rotors, axles and more. The step-by-step instructions are on hand to guide young scientists to discover and fun!
From Thames and Kosmos |
Item # 550020 TK
- Use the physics and power behind the energy store in rubber bands to create moving vehicles
- Build a helicopter, airplane, car, fan boat and catamaran
- Includes ultralight plastic and bamboo building parts including wings, rotors, axles, instructions and more
- CAUTION: Adult supervision required.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.