Glowing Chemistry Science Kit
Discover the "glowy" side of the world around us with the Glowing Chemistry Science Set from Thames and Kosmos! Naturally occurring in everything from sea creatures to bananas, the study of chemiluminescence or chemical reactions that product light showcases the sometimes invisible ways that objects glow! Using the 48 page instruction manual, try out 22 different experiments that bring to "light" the unique chemical interactions that cause things to glow and illuminate. Build a glowing puppet theatre, experiment with an ultraviolet lamp, learn about visible and invisible light and more in this hands-on chemistry kit. Requires 1 "AAA" battery, not included.
From Thames and Kosmos |
Item # 644895 TK
- Explore the science of chemiluminescence- chemical reactions that product light
- Features 22 experiments
- Includes a 48 page instruction manual, test tubes, goggles, a petri dish, an ultra-violet lamp and more
- Requires 1 "AAA" battery, not included
- CAUTION: Adult supervision required.
- This set contains chemicals that may be harmful if misused. Read cautions on individual containers and in manual carefully.