Jumperbot Science Kit
Discover the "link" between springs and machines with the Jumperbot Science Kit from Thames and Kosmos! Build seven different jumping creations such as a side moving crab, a robot that jumps and a car that moves forward, all based on the physics and mechanics of spring powered action. The easy to follow, colored 24 page instruction manual walks kids through the experiment steps so that they are challenging their jumping robot to an obstacle course in no time! These springs are more than just your average slinky! Requires 2 "AAA" batteries, not included.
From Thames and Kosmos |
Item # 620363 TK
- Explore the physics and science behind spring technology
- Features 7 different experiments building creations such as a robot, a crab, a car and more
- Includes a 24 page instruction and experiment manual
- Requires 2 "AAA" batteries, not included
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.