Kazam Balance Bike
The transition from a training wheel bike to a regular bike can be difficult for kids to master, but the revolutionary Kazam Balance Bike swoops in to help thanks to a new approach and technique. This bike features no pedals or training wheels, rather it has a unique balance bar foot rest in the center of the bike to help kids develop a center of gravity that is essential to riding traditional bikes. To use, find a flat smooth surface, climb onto the adjustable seat, propel yourself by alternately pushing with your feet along the ground, and then place your feet onto the foot rest to practice balance while gliding! Kids will develop balance, coordination and a center of gravity in no time! Bike measures 33"L x 4.75"W x 22.5"H. Available in multiple colors. Please select color when ordering - available in Blue, Green, Pink and Red.
- Ride on toy that teaches bike balance and a center of gravity without pedals or training wheels
- Bike measures 33"L x 4.75"W x 22.5"H
- 12" steel frame, air-inflated tires, quick-release saddle adjustment
- Adjustable seat from 14" to 17.5"
- Available in Red, Blue, Green and Pink - must select color when ordering
- CAUTION: Adult supervision required.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.