Kettler HKS Kettrike Happy Navigator
The Kettler HKS Kettrike Happy Navigator is the award-winning tricycle for your ones that provides the smoothest, safest ride available! Perfect for beginning riders, this tricycle is "built like a tank," and is constructed with the highest quality, patented features. While kids will just love to pedal the tricycle, adults will love that it features the 3 in 1 Auto-Freewheel, a tri-wheel navigation system, limited turn radius, a Parental Control steering lock, a Quick-Adjust telescoping frame with 5 adjustments, MaxXtread Tires for a smooth ride, 4-position adjustable seat, a seat belt, and a pushbar. And while kids may love the rear tipping bucket, parents are more concerned with the all-steel construction with a lifetime frame warranty. Watch kids pedal in style on this fun tricycle! Trike measures 30"L x 20"W x 21"H. Seat to floor height is 11" and seat to pedal distance adjusts from 15.5" to 20". Front wheel measures 9.5" and rear wheels are 8".
From Kettler |
Item # 8838-599 DS
- 3-in-1 Auto-Freewheel™ Coasting Pedal System – can go forward, reverse or coast
- Tri-Wheel Navigation System lets parents control steering
- Quick-Adjust™ Frame with low step through design and 5 frame adjustments
- Can add the Kettrest for coasting and is Tandem Adaptable (for three more seats)
- MaxXtread Tires for a smooth ride
- Parental Control® Steering Lock keeps front wheel locked straight
- Limited Turn Radius to reduce danger of tipping
- Rear Tipping Bucket
- 4-Position adjustable seat
- High Carbon Steel Frame with fade-resistant polyester powder coat finish that features a lifetime warranty (3 year warranty for parts and components)
- Includes a 3 Position Chrome Plated Pushbar and Seatbelt
- Measures 30"L x 20"W x 21"H with a seat to floor height is 11" and seat to pedal distance of 15.5" to 20"
- Front wheel measures 9.5" and rear wheels are 8"
- CAUTION: Adult assembly required.