Light Science Kit
Discover how light moves, bounces, forms rainbows and more with the Light Science Kit from Science Wiz! Using the colorful and easy to follow 40 page instruction and experiment guide, perform 25 different light related activities to really "see" how light functions in the world around us. Create a kaleidoscope, make a pinhole camera, learn how light bends and bounces and so much more with this award winning science set, specifically designed so that the newest of curious kids can expand their scientific knowledge! Requires 1 1.5 V "D-cell" battery, not included.
From ScienceWiz |
Item # 7802 SCI
- Science kit explores the way light interacts and moves
- Features 25 activities such as creating a kaleidoscope, making a pinhole camera and bouncing and bending light
- Includes a 40 page accompanying book with instructions and experiments
- Requires 1 1.5 V "D" battery, not included
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.