Lost Puppies Board Game
Oh where, oh where, has my little dog gone? That's the challenge of the Lost Puppies Board Game from Peaceable Kingdom! With this cooperative board game, players are challenged to uncover the lost puppies and then find them a path home before nightfall! To start, all of the cards are face down on the board in spaces. Players then take turns flipping over cards to find puppies ... but if they find a night card, it has to be placed on its proper space on the board, which could cause problems for a puppy getting home! Luckily, there are also flashlight cards and take-a-peek cards to help make sure a path can still be found! And with 3 versions of play, a little luck and some strategy, this game is sure to entertain as players work together to help their sweet puppy friends! Fun for 2-6 players.
From Peaceable Kingdom Press |
Item # GM105
- A cute, cooperative board game that challenges players to flip over cards to find puppies and get them to their homes before nightfall, which happens when night cards are overturned
- Includes 1 game board, 12 night cards, 6 flashlight cards, 4 take-a-peek cards, and 6 puppy cards
- Features 3 versions of play for intriguing options
- Requires no reading and is fun for 2-6 players
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.