Magnutto Junior Make a Pet
"Show me how that made you feel." Here's a powerful-but-playful way to help kids explore and express their feelings with their favorite faces of all: Pets! 100 thick foam magnets (low strength) are fully printed, and ready to place on a magnetic easel, designed with two blank characters, built right into the carry box. Heads, mouths, eyes, noses, ears, bodies, accessories, and more, can all be combined to become happy, sad, angry, and anxious cats and dogs. Learning cards and pictures help kids to master their emotions, in 3 languages. Winner of the Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award 2016. For ages 5-8 yrs, from Neat Oh! International.
From Neat-Oh Toys |
Item # A2233XX
- Designed to help children safely identify, express, understand and respond to feeling and emotions
- Encourages emotion recognition skills, social reciprocity, self-expression, non-verbal communication skills
- Multi lingual activity cards (English, Spanish, French) include sample questions for role play and engagement
- Box lid folds up to become magnetic easel
- Foam magnets are large and bulky - Easy for little hands to grab and arrange
- 100 magnets included - Heads, mouths, eyes, noses, ears, bodies, tails, accessories, and more
- Includes pictures of different expressions, list of emotions
- WARNING: MAGNETS - This toy contains small magnets or magnetic components. Magnets Sticking together or becoming attached to a metallic object inside the human body can cause serious or fatal injury. Seek immediate medical help if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.