Math Dice Jr. Game
Make math more fun for young ones with the Math Dice Jr. Game from ThinkFun! Like the original game for older kids, Math Dice, the first step in this junior version math game is to get a "target number" by rolling the 12-sided die. Then, players roll the other five colorful dice and decide how to add and subtract the resulting numbers to hit the target number. Move one spot on the Scoring Track for each die you use - so the more numbers in the equation, the more points players earn! The track and dice all pack neatly in the drawstring bag for brainy fun anytime. Exercise the mind with this fun math game!
From ThinkFun |
Item # 1515 TF
- Junior math game where players win by creating math equations
- Features one 12-sided die, 5 coloful 6-sided die, Scoring Track, and storage bag
- Players roll the 12-sided die to get their target number, and then roll the 5 colorful dice for numbers they need to use in an equation to reach the target
- Players can use only addition and subtraction, and earn more points for using more numbers
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.