Microscope and Activity Journal
How close is too close? With Nancy B's Microscope and Activity Journal you can decide how close you want to get to science! This stylish blue and purple, light and dissecting microscope, designed by a former science teacher, has everything you need to examine all of nature’s most amazing creations. Featuring 30x-400x magnification, a rubber eye cup, a focusing knob and a full set of scientific tools, this microscope allows beginner scientists to prepare slides for up-close and personal examination. For guidance, the included 22 page activity journal provides fun science facts and information as well activities to guide kids in their science adventures. Microscope measures 3.75" x 5" x 9". Requires 3 "AAA" batteries, not included.
From Educational Insights |
Item # 5350 EI
- Microscope has a rubber eye cup and focus knob and 30x-400x magnification
- Includes spatula, tweezers, scalpel, stirring rod, test tube, pipette, 7 cover slips and slide labels, 7 blank slides, 4 prepared slides, Petri dish and specimen vial
- 22 page journal contains science facts and information as well as activities
- Microscope measures 3.75" x 5" x 9"
- Requires 3 "AAA" batteries, not included