Calling Barnacle, Eyesaurus, Cephus, Molly, Iris and Skullage ... who are these creatures? They are the Mumbly's of course! The Mumbly's, created by Marky Sparky Toys, are magnetic throwing creatures that you use to play games that will test your creative spirit. Each tin comes with 6 Mumbly's, one of each namesake, each sporting a different color "tuft" of hair. Now you just have to choose if you want to play "Tins" or "Feats." In "Tins," each player gets 3 Mumbly's, and then sits or stands an equal distance away from the tin base, which has been placed on the ground. Each player then takes turns tossing their Mumblys at the tin base to score points – the first to score 24 points wins. If your Mumbly attaches to the outside edge of the tin base you get 1 point, the inside edge of the tin base you get 2 points, and if the Mumbly stands up inside the tin base you get 3 points. To keep track of the score, inside the tin top, is a scoring chart that you can use with the magnetic "scoring dart." To play "Feats," players must complete 24 different "feats of skill" before your opponent or in the fewest attempts. An example of a "feat" would be tossing the Mumbly backward over your head and seeing if it will land in the tin. For an extra creative element, add your own "feats" to this version of the game! What feat can you make your Mumbly do? Fun for 2 players.
From Marky Sparky Toys |
Item # 81001 MAR
- Play 2 different game versions, "Tins" and "Feats"
- Included are 6 magnetic Mumbly's, each of which can come with 6 different colored "tufts" of hair - cannot select when ordering
- Also included is the game tin with scoreboard on the inside of the tin top and one magnetic scoring dart
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- WARNING: MAGNETS - This toy contains small magnets or magnetic components. Magnets Sticking together or becoming attached to a metallic object inside the human body can cause serious or fatal injury. Seek immediate medical help if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.