Nowhere to Go Game
Adults and kids alike will find the Nowhere to Go Game from Educational Insights a compelling, strategic challenge! Each fast-paced game lasts approximately ten minutes, but you'll want to play again and again! The goal is to give your opponent Nowhere to Go. Each turn, players move as many spaces as they like by crossing open bridges. To end a turn, a player places a blocking piece on the board, until eventually someone can't move at all! The game includes a hexagonal game board, two running men pieces, and forty blocking pieces that fit over the bridges on the board. Fun for two players.
From Educational Insights |
Item # 3410 EI
- Quick, addicting game play—game’s last approximately 10 minutes
- End turns by blocking a bridge—eventually one player will be blocked in
- Each turn move as many spaces as you like or are able
- Includes hexagonal game board, 2 playing pieces and 40 blockers
- Fun for 2 players
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.