Penguin Pile Up Game
With the Penguin Pile Up Game from Ravensburger, kids will be treading on some "thin ice" as they try to keep all their penguins standing on the iceberg! A perfect game for patience and planning, this is a fun cause and effect game that challenges players to keep adding their penguins to the iceberg until all of their penguins are gone. It may sound simple, but if any penguins fall as you place your penguin on the berg, then you have to take all of those penguins! In this game, players have to hope they have steady hands and their penguin pieces have good balancing skills in order to win!
From Ravensburger |
Item # 21312 RA
- Cause and effect game that tests patience and skill
- Players try to add penguins to the iceberg without knocking any off in the process – if they knock some off, they must take those and play them
- The first player to place all of their penguins on the iceberg is the winner
- Includes a game base, an iceberg, 24 penguins, and instructions
- For 1-6 players
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.