Perplexus Puzzle Game
The Perplexus is an intricate 3-D labyrinth that is intriguing kids across the country! Invented by a 3-D design instructor in the 1970s, the game is a see-through sphere that houses an elaborate maze of 100 twists, turns, barriers and cliffhangers. Kids have fun and really work on their fine motor skills as they turn the puzzle to help a small steel ball navigate its way through the colorful maze! This is a great challenge that will have kids mesmerized!
Item # BL100 PS
- See-through sphere houses a 3-D labyrinth game
- Features 100 barriers, turns, twists and cliffhangers
- Goal is to pass a small steel ball through maze
- Invented by a 3-D design instructor in the 1970s
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.