Perplexus Rookie Game
The Perplexus Rookie Game provides a proper introduction to the exciting 3D planet of Perplexus! Still a hearty challenge for beginning gamers, this puzzle challenges kids ages 4 and up to maneuver the metal ball through 75 paths and barriers in order to complete this all-in-one maze. And, since this game is an all-inclusive puzzle, it is perfect for fun on the go. An exercise for the mind for kids and adults alike, the colorful game from PlaSmart is a home run! Measures 6.5" in diameter.
Item # BL200 PS
- See-through sphere houses a 3-D labyrinth game
- Features 75 barriers, turns, twists and cliffhangers through which a small metal ball needs to pass in order to complete the maze
- Invented by a 3-D design instructor in the 1970s
- Measures 6.5" in diameter
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.