Pyramix Strategy Game
Bring the mystery and magic of ancient Egypt to your family game night with the Pyramix Strategy Game from Gamewright! This three sided strategy game, reminiscent of one of the great pyramids of Giza, combines some Mahjong like cube moves with individual player strategy to see who ends up with the most points. Whether a player is trying to accumulate points by removing cubes, leaving high point cubes at the base of the pyramid or collecting "anks" by color, this ever changing game board requires constant look-ahead thinking to plan the next move! Each hieroglyph icon is worth a certain amount of points, so collect wisely! Will the Pharaoh's of old help guide you to victory?
From Gamewright |
Item # 416 GA
- Three sided strategy game with a constantly changing game board
- Remove cubes from the pyramid to build your point total
- Encourages strategic and "look ahead" thinking
- For 2-4 players
- Play time: 15 minutes
- Includes 56 hieroglpyh cubes, a red base tray and instructions
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.