Slackers Slackline Classic Set
Do the tightrope walkers at the circus leave you in awe and wonder at their amazing tricks? Now you can try some of those feats … right in your own backyard with the Slackers Slackline Classic Set from Brand 44! Slacklining differs from tightrope walking in that the 2" nylon rope that is tethered between 2 trees or solid anchors is not kept completely rigid or taut, but the line allows for bouncing and stretching, kind of like a trampoline. All members of the family, no matter their age, will enjoy attempting to "walk the line" and see if they can balance their feet and toes on the line, or if they will fall off! As a bonus, an extra teaching line is included so you can hold onto one line while walking on the nylon line to practice balance, coordination and core strength – great practice before attempting the slackline by itself. With the ability to hold up to 800 lbs, this is outdoor fun and adventure at its best!
From B4 Adventure |
Item # SLA.475
- Gain balance and core strength with a tight-rope like walking challenge
- Great for the whole family
- Easy set-up
- Supports up to 800 lbs
- Includes 1-50 foot slacking line in 2" width and metal ratchet with rubber grip handle, 1-50 foot teaching line in 1" width with metal ratchet with rubber grip handle and a carrying bag for easy storage
- CAUTION: Adult supervision required.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.