Stir-It-Up Chemistry Lab Set
Curious, budding scientists will love the Stir-It-Up Chemistry Lab Set from Educational Insights! Created by Nancy Balter, a former science teacher, this starter chemistry set takes everyday household items found in the kitchen and uses them in fun experiments that explore basic scientific principles. Included in the 11 piece set set are test tubes, a beaker, lab glasses and more, all designed in a stylish blue and purple design. Use the 22 page activity journal to create bubbling "lava" or watch chemicals change colors! Science is truly amazing!
From Educational Insights |
Item # 5356 EI
- Explore basic scientific principles and concepts in a beginner chemistry set
- Features experiments using everyday household products
- Includes 22 page activity journal
- 11 piece chemistry set- 200mL beaker, 4 test tubes, test tube rack, 100mL graduated cylinder, lab glasses, dropper, funnel, beaker, and stirring rod
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.