String Art Book
What do you get when you combine thread with pins? Amazing, stringy art! The String Art Book from Klutz takes this unique technique, originally designed to help teach math skills, and uses it to create over 20 different pin string projects. Featuring an innovative pin-pushing tool that makes it easy to equally space pins at the same height, young crafters will master three different stringing techniques- zig-zag, scribble and fan- to create colorful animal, floral and typography art masterpieces! The included 60 page, illustrated book has step by step instructions, as well as 500 pins and 360 feet of thread in 8 different colors to get kids and tweens started. Pin point accuracy at its finest!
From Klutz |
Item # 570321
- Create floral, animal and letter/word shapes with pins and string
- Features instructions for over 20 different projects
- Teaches 3 string techniques- scribble, zig-zag and fan
- Includes a 60 page illustrated instruction book, 500 pins, 360 feet of thread in 8 colors, 6 corrugate boards, 10 decorative sheets, 5 sheets of tracing paper and a special pin pushing tool
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- WARNING: FUNCTIONAL SHARP POINT