Telestrations Game gives an updated twist to the old game of "Telephone" that we all used to love to play as kids. Instead of telling the person next to you the "secret" and hoping you spoke clearly enough for them to understand you, you will now have to draw the prompt word and hope you drew it clearly enough for them to pass it on to the next person. But Telestrations is even more difficult than that! The first person draws the secret word or phrase and passes it to the next player, who will have to identify the word and write it down. Then, the third player draws what the second player wrote down. The fourth player then has to guess the clue and write down what the third player drew. This play continues (with all players writing and drawing simultaneously) until it gets to the last player (there are at least 6!). That player then has to guess what the original secret word was - but the answer rarely matches, causing laughs all around the room. Points are awarded two different ways: friendly and competitive. The friendly version awards points for creativity and drawing hilarity, while the competitive points are awarded for effectiveness and accuracy. Either way you play, it is guaranteed to be a good time! Fun for 6-12 players.
Item # PG000318
- This exciting word/drawing game is the new and updated version of the old game of “Telephone”
- Instead of whispering the word, you now have to draw it and hope it is drawn well enough to be passed around a room without getting distorted
- The end result is usually completely different from the starting clue, and it is sure to create a good time for all
- Includes instructions, 8 erasable sketch books, 8 erasable markers, 4 eraser cloths, 144 cards in a box, 90-second sand timer, and dice
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.