Tin Can Robot Science Kit
The Tin Can Robot Kit from 4M allows kids to help keep the environment clean by turning an old metal can into a robot or monster! First, clean an old metal soda can or other type of can. Then, using the included instructions, create a googly-eyed, walking robot or monster using plastic body rings, screws, a motor and more! A great introduction to reusable or green science, kids will enjoy creating their own special robot while learning the fun side of science and learning. Requires 1 "AA" battery, not included.
Item # 3653 TS
- Recycle an old metal soda can into a wiggly-eyed robot
- Includes plastic body rings, a toy motor, legs, feet, screws, bolts, nuts, instructions and more
- Requires 1 clean metal drink can and 1 "AA" battery, not included
- CAUTION: Adult supervision required.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.