Tips Ahoy! Pirate Balance Game
Can you keep the pirates on their ship without plunging into the mighty ocean? The Tips Ahoy! Pirate Balance Game from Melissa and Doug requires strategy, skill and a light touch to keep those pirates where they need to be! Two to four players take turns completing treasure maps and pulling sea board waves (some are choppy and some are calm!) underneath the precarious pirate ship. For every pirate that stays on board while the waves move through equals a gold coin for that player. The player with the most coins at the end of the game wins- those that lose must walk the plank!
From Melissa & Doug |
Item # 9453 MD
- Pirate themed balance game
- Pull sea boards under the ship while keeping as many pirates balanced as possible
- Earn gold coins for pirates who stay on board the ship
- For 2-4 players
- Includes 60 coins, 24 treasure-map tiles, 12 pirates, 4 sea boards, pirate ship easel, and instructions
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.