U.S.A. Map Puzzle
Give kids a fun geography puzzle! The U.S.A. Map Puzzle from Ryan's Room boosts vocabulary and reading skills as every state piece features the state's major cities, resources and industries! Underneath each state on the puzzle the state capital is identified, giving kids a chance to quiz themselves. The puzzle is also a wonderful tool for developing concentration, critical thinking and sequencing opportunities. Who knows, mastering this wooden puzzle could be the first step toward a run for the presidency in 2052!
From Ryan's Room |
Item # 2560 SW
- Sturdy wooden puzzle with brightly colored graphics
- Provides concentration, critical thinking and sequencing opportunities
- Educational theme boosts vocabulary and reading skills
- Each piece is a different state with major cities, resources and industries on the front and state capital underneath
- Puzzle measures 18.5"W x 11.75"L
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.