What's GNU? Children's Game
Spelling is certainly FUN with What's GNU? Children's Game from ThinkFun, the 3-letter learning game that is perfect for beginning spellers and readers! With this game, players race to complete 3-letter words before their competition, using the special Word-Starter cards. To complete words, players slide the clever Letter Getter to reveal two letter tiles, which they must use to create words on their cards. The player with the most 3-letter words, will WIN! With 2 levels of play for beginning readers, the game will turn vocabulary practice into a great game! Includes 36 Word-Starter cards and 72 letter tiles; for 2-4 players.
From ThinkFun |
Item # 7760 TF
- Game contents include 36 Word-Starter cards and 72 letter tiles
- 3-letter word competition
- Players use the Letter Getter to reveal letter tiles that they must use to create a word on their cards
- The player with the most 3-letter words is the winner
- For 2 to 4 players
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.