You Track It Weather Lab Science Kit
Learn the in's and out's, high's and low's (literally!) of weather with the You Track It Weather Lab Science Kit from SmartLab Toys! Young meteorologists in training can explore the weather using the 13 easy-to-assemble pieces that include a glow-in-the-dark anemometer, a cloud chart, stickers, and a weather tracker to record wind speed, rainfall, and temperature. This interactive station will show kids the science behind weather, and the included full-color booklet will help teach kids about the extremes of weather, as well as 5 experiments about weather. Thanks to this kit, simple weather like rain takes on a whole new meaning! Package measures 9"W x 7"H x 2.25"D.
From Smart Lab Toys |
Item # O9679
- Exciting science kit that introduces kids to the science behind weather
- Includes a full-color booklet that explains the extremes of weather and includes 5 experiments
- Features a rain gauge, anemometer with glow-in-the-dark indicator cup, compass, weather vane with thermometer, and weather board with cloud chart
- Package measures 9"w x 7"h x 2.25"d
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.