202 South Allen Street
State College, PA 16801
Store Local: 814-237-3655
Store Toll-Free: 800-993-8697
Online Customer Support: 800-372-9982
The Details and Official Rules
GrowingTreeToys.com, Inc. Wish List Giveaway
No Purchase Necessary. Void Where Prohibited.
Open to Legal Residents of the United States,
18 Years of Age or Older as of September 01, 2010.
1. Sweepstakes Timing: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. EDT on October 1, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on October 31, 2010 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How to Enter: To enter the GrowingTreeToys.com, Inc. Wish List Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”), visit www.growingtreetoys.com and create a Wish List to register for an entry (“Entry”) into the Sweepstakes. Registration is free and no purchase is necessary. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EDT on October 31, 2010 to be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing. Limit one entry per household. Multiple entries do not improve the chances of winning. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules.
3. Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected on or about November 9, 2010 from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by GrowingTreeToys.com, Inc., whose decisions will be final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Grand Prize will be awarded and winner will be notified by phone, mail, or email. Grand Prize is nontransferable and no substitution is allowed except by GrowingTreeToys.com, Inc. (“Sponsor”), who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities (as defined below) assume no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury resulting from acceptance or use of prize. In the event that the prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the prize is not claimed within fourteen (14) days of the drawing, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. If you would like to obtain the name of the grand prize winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to GrowingTreeToys.com, Inc., c/o Wish List Prize Notification, 210 West Hamilton Avenue, #323, State College, Pennsylvania 16801. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend, or modify the Sweepstakes or its Official Rules.
4. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize – The grand prize winner will receive a Gift Card for the value of the items on the winner’s Wish List at the time of drawing (value will not exceed $1,000) for GrowingTreeToys.com, Inc.’s merchandise. Sponsor will not deliver merchandise outside its delivery area. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the U.S., 18 years of age or older as of September 01, 2010. Employees of Sponsor, their advertisers, their participating retailers, and prize providers, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, distributors, divisions, agencies, GrowingTreeToys.com, Inc. (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) and members of their same households (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. This offer is void wherever prohibited or restricted by national, state, or any other government laws.
6. General Rules: By submitting an Entry, you agree to follow these Official Rules. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The grand prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release, where legal within 7 days of attempted notification, or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name, hometown, and/or likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor or Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, or unavailable network connections, failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Once submitted, Entities become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes if it becomes technically corrupted, and award prize from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. General Release: By entering the Sweepstakes and/or accepting prize, you release Sponsor, participating prize providers, Sweepstakes Entities and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of or inability to use prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights or publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
Site Map © 2015 GROWING TREE TOYS