LEGO® City Park Tractor 60390
Kids can head out on fun tree-planting expeditions with this LEGO® City Park Tractor (60390) building set, including a cool toy tractor with a trailer, tree, saplings and gardening tools, plus a gardener minifigure and ladybug and squirrel figures.
An interactive digital guide adds to the building fun
This 5+ playset includes an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide and the intuitive LEGO Builder app – an amazing digital guide with zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize models from all angles as they build.
The great vehicles of LEGO City
LEGO City Great Vehicles playsets deliver realistic vehicles and machines along with fun characters to inspire imaginative role play. Kids get to explore their favorite land, air and sea vehicles, developing physical skills and confidence as they build and play.
- Toy park tractor – Introduce kids to the world of LEGO® City Great Vehicles with this fun playset
- What's in the box? – The LEGO® City Park Tractor (60390) playset includes a toy tractor, trailer, tree, saplings, gardening tools, a gardener minifigure and ladybug and squirrel figures
- Imaginative play – Kids can head out on tree-planting expeditions and feed the curious squirrel with an acorn
- Designed for kids aged 5+ – A fun LEGO® gift for birthdays, holidays or any other occasion
- Dimensions – The toy tractor measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 7 in. (18 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide
- LEGO® minifigure accessories – Includes a toy watering can, broom and shovel
- Includes printed and digital building guides – Kids can zoom, rotate and view this model from all angles as they build it with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- A play-and-learn building set – LEGO® City playsets support kids’ learning with fun toys and characters that inspire open-ended imaginative play
- Premium-quality toys – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Putting safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety