LEGO® City Construction Digger 60385
Put kids’ imaginations to work with the LEGO® City Construction Digger (60385), equipped with a jackhammer and interchangeable bucket and pallet scoop attachments. This fun playset also includes a toy smart bench, 2 worker minifigures and fun accessories for hours of builder-themed play for ages 5 and up.
Printed and digital building guides
This toy excavator playset comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide and the LEGO Builder app – a digital building guide with amazing zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize the finished model from all angles as they build.
Kids grow up surrounded by amazing vehicles and machines, and with LEGO City Great Vehicles building sets they get to explore them up close, with realistic models and fun characters that inspire open-ended imaginative play.
- Toy excavator machine – Fans of building toys will love this LEGO® City Construction Digger (60385), with interchangeable boom attachments
- What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build the customizable LEGO® City Construction Digger, plus a park bench setting, toy smart bench and 2 worker minifigures
- Interchangeable boom attachments – Kids can attach the bucket or pallet scoop to the front boom and the jackhammer to the rear boom
- A fun toy for budding builders – Can be given as a birthday or any-other-day LEGO® gift for kids aged 5 and up
- Dimensions – When built, the toy construction vehicle measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 7 in. (18 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide
- LEGO® minifigure accessories – Accessories include a toy smartphone, broom and shovel
- A digital guide adds to the building fun – Kids can zoom, rotate and view the model from all angles as they build with the LEGO® Builder app for smartphones and tablets
- Kids learn as they play – LEGO® City toybuilding sets help kids develop confidence and key life skills as they build and play with fun models and characters
- Putting quality in focus – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with
- Safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet stringent global standards for safety
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase! That’s why we offer a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Learn more. Shipping
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, usually arriving in 3-7 business days. Shipping costs calculated at checkout. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Shipping turnaround time is often within 24 hours. Learn more.