Banana Panda® High Contrast Baby Cards
Showing and explaining the illustrations builds a close bond with the infant and perfectly stimulates cognitive and motor development — when the book is placed in front of the baby it really inspires them to lift their head – to look up!
At birth, sight is still underdeveloped. At first babies see clear, high-contrast patterns best, and the ability to distinguish image details and colors gradually develops over the following months. That’s why babies like contrasts so much. Parents can hang a booklet or individual cards by the bed or stroller, or create an effective garland. A lot of interesting and practical information about the development of babies and how to have fun together can be found in the guide attached to the set.
The product box contains a handy 24-page booklet for viewing, fastened with a paper string and a guide for parents that is full of ideas for creative fun.
NOTE: This product is intended as an educational tool to be shown to your baby. It is not a toy to be given to a child.
- Showing your baby educational cards:
- stimulates your baby’s brain
- develops concentration
- focuses and strengthens baby’s eye muscles
- helps to build visual and spatial awareness
- Play between parent and child builds a closer bond, helps baby to learn about the world and prepares them to learn speech
- Extra-large cards are made of high-quality, thick cardboard, convenient for parents
- The handy, medium-sized box with a practical, sturdy handle makes it a great gift
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase! That’s why we offer a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Learn more. Shipping
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, usually arriving in 3-7 business days. Shipping costs calculated at checkout. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Shipping turnaround time is often within 24 hours. Learn more.