Hape produces sustainable FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) approved wood toys that are specifically designed to inspire play, learning and exploration. Both creatively designed and eco-friendly, all of Hape’s products meet, and more often, exceed the strictest international standards for quality and safety. But behind the innovative designs and meticulous quality lies the even stronger ethos of Hape. From the beginning of the design process, through production and delivery, to the final unwrapping of the consumer packaging, Hape toys are a collaboration of global thinking and responsible ecology.
The Hape Pound and Tap Bench is a new take on a classic toy. When your baby pounds the balls they go tinkling over the xylophone, which makes for an exciting melody. You can also pull out the xylophone to play it solo.
- Made of child-safe wood, water based paints, PA and metal
- Encourages musical play and hand-eye coordination, while demonstrating cause and effect
- Includes six pieces: stand, xylophone, hammer and three balls
- Rigorously tested for child safety
- Winner of the 2018 Cribsie Award – Favorite First Musical Toy
- Age recommendation: 12 months +