LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of the Ocean 10972
Take animal-loving toddlers on an imaginative journey to the bottom of the sea with LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of the Ocean (10972) for ages 2+.
Explore sea life and new skills
Take young imaginations to the depths of the ocean to meet an adult and baby whale, tropical fish and a cute turtle in their natural environment. With a fun waterslide and a 3-dimensional ocean-floor playmat to explore, there’s plenty to inspire imaginative play and build essential developmental skills in your little ocean explorer.
Playful learning for toddlers
All LEGO DUPLO sets are expertly designed with fun narratives, bright colors, diverse characters and lots of details to give your little learner a BIG start in life.
- Open-ended ocean fun – LEGO® DUPLO® Wild Animals of the Ocean (10972) gives fish-loving preschoolers endless, hands-on developmental fun with sea creatures in their natural habitat
- Hands-on play – The colorful playset includes an adult and baby whale, tropical fish and a turtle, which are all easy for toddlers to pick up and place, plus a 3-dimensional undersea playmat
- Playful learning – As preschoolers enjoy endless role play with the sea animals, they also develop their social, cognitive and fine motor skills
- Gift for preschoolers – Encourage a child’s passion for sea creatures with this fun-packed birthday, holiday or any-day treat for kids aged 2 and up
- Oceans of fun – Playmat measures over 9.5 in. (24 cm) high, 10 in. (26 cm) wide and 9.5 in. (24 cm) deep. Cave with corals: over 7.5 in. (19 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide and 7 in. (18 cm) deep
- Playful learning – All LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, lots of colors, diverse characters and many details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards