Wild Environmental Science™ Mars Landing Survival Kit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- LEARN HOW TO LIVE ON MARS -- Build an inhabitable environment on Mars! Grow a biodome, make Martian soil, create compost and learn how food would grow.
- HELP HUMANS SURVIVE -- Mars doesn’t have water and the air is unbreathable. It’s up to kids to create a new “earth-like” ecosystem! This kit teaches kids how plants create oxygen and fresh water.
- ECO-ENGINEERING STEM FOR AGES 8+ -- After children complete their plant-filled biodome, they will plant seeds and witness germination. Plant radishes, chickpeas, beans and more! SEEDS NOT INCLUDED.
- INCLUDES 46+ PIECES -- This space kit features tools and ingredients for each experiment. It includes biodome parts, nutrient tank, Lab Test Zone, and necessary chemicals and more!
- KID-FRIENDLY, FULL-COLOR INSTRUCTION BOOKLET -- Science should be fun and easy to understand. That’s why each step in the activities comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done!
- ADDITIONAL SURVIVAL EXPERIMENTS -- Children will test plant nutrients, clone food and check for UV radiation! Ever wonder why we couldn't have fossil fuels on Mars? Experiment to find out!
- THE FUTURE OF PLANETARY EXPLORATION -- The International Space Station Mars Program simulates Martian agriculture. This kit could inspire your child to work at NASA or be the first to venture to Mars!
- A TRUSTWORTHY BRAND WITH FULLY COMPLIANT SCIENCE KITS -- WILD! Science products are tested to the highest consumer standards (ASTM and CPSIA). Our products are recognized internationally as having premium manufacturing quality, premium design values, the ultimate in compliance and safety, and of course, great play and learning value.
- Included components: Safety equipment, lab tools, chemicals, etc.