Wild Environmental Science™ Sharks of the World
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- DIVE INTO EXTREME SCIENCE -- Learn about 10 of the world's most extreme sharks with this kit. Build a 3D model of a great white shark. Make a life sized megalodon tooth, shark egg case and more!
- LEARN THROUGH STEM -- Study Ichthyology - the science of fish, shark ancestors and how sharks adapted to their environments. Kids will use STEM concepts to create shark-related products to admire
- EXTREME VALUE -- This kit includes a reef diorama, shark poster and all the materials required for the craft activities. Decorate your space and show off your knowledge with shark-related artifacts!
- KID-FRIENDLY, FULL-COLOR INSTRUCTION GUIDE -- Science should be fun and easy to understand. That’s why each step in the activities comes with an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done!
- FOR AGES 6+ -- The reading in the booklet is ideal for children aged 10+, but those aged 6+ can follow and complete the activities with adult supervision
- PERFECT FOR DISPLAY -- This kit is perfect for science fairs, show and tell sessions, nature tables and more
- CREATE SOMETHING SPECIAL -- This science kit isn't just about learning science. Our kits give children the opportunity to create products they can be proud of
- TRUSTWORTHY & COMPLIANT -- WILD! Science products are tested for the highest consumer standards. They're recognized internationally for premium manufacturing, compliance, safety and learning value