LEGO® Harry Potter™ Triwizard Tournament: The Black Lake 76420
Kids can stage a spellbinding contest with the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Triwizard Tournament™: The Black Lake (76420) playset. A top gift idea for kids aged 8 and up, it features a buildable underwater scene with an arch ruin, 2 caves and flexible LEGO elements to create the effect of 2 minifigures floating. There is also a pier model, with a minifigure-diving function, which can be placed on top of the underwater scene.
Bring a classic Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ scene to life with 5 LEGO minifigures, including Harry Potter with flipper elements and Viktor Krum with a shark head element to help them rescue Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™. Fans will also be inspired to play by the Merperson minifigure, new-for-March-2023 Grindylow figure and accessory elements such as the Gillyweed potion.
Let the LEGO Builder app guide your youngster on a building adventure where they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track theirprogress.
- Stage a magical contest – Kids can play out Triwizard Tournament™ tasks at the Black Lake from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ with this LEGO® Harry Potter™ building set (76420) for ages 8 and up
- 5 LEGO® minifigures and 2 LEGO figures – Harry Potter™ with flipper elements, Viktor Krum with a shark head element, Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™ and a Merperson, plus Grindylow and crab figures
- Black Lake underwater scene – Features a buildable arch ruin with 2 flexible LEGO® elements to create the effect of Hermione Granger™ and Ron Weasley™ floating, plus 2 caves with hidden treasure
- Buildable pier model and rowboat – The pier features a minifigure-diving function and a rotating clock, plus accessory elements inside including a kettle and Gillyweed potion
- Gift idea – Give this 349-piece buildable LEGO® Harry Potter™ playset as a surprise reward, birthday present or holiday gift to kids who are into Harry Potter and the Wizarding World
- Build, play and display – The pier model measures over 7 in. (18 cm) high, 5 in. (12 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (6 cm) deep and can be placed on top of the underwater scene
- A helping hand – The LEGO® Builder app guides your youngster on an intuitive building adventure with tools that let them zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress
- Part of an extensive assortment – LEGO® Harry Potter™ toy building sets let young wizards, witches and Muggles™ role-play iconic scenes, make up their own adventures orsimply display the models
- High quality – Since 1958, LEGO® components have complied with stringent industry quality standards to ensure they connect consistently and securely
- Safety first – LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they comply with rigorous global safety standards
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase! That’s why we offer a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Learn more. Shipping
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, usually arriving in 3-7 business days. Shipping costs calculated at checkout. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Shipping turnaround time is often within 24 hours. Learn more.