BrainQuest Pre-Kindergarten - Revised 5th Edition
It’s fun to be smart! Packed with early learning questions that promote language development, cognitive growth, and social skills, these illustration-based card decks are the key to making Pre-K fun.
Loved by kids, teacher approved, and trusted by parents, Brain Quest Pre-Kindergarten question-and-answer cards help children explore and learn about phonics, word study, counting, matching, sequencing, and more! In a set of two decks, Brain Quest Pre-Kindergarten features hundreds of questions to help kids learn exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- A parent guide to help maximize the learning and fun
- 300 questions that set the foundation for learning
- Technology questions: Introduce children to the basics of computers and technology
- Expanded social and emotional learning: Explores feelings and interactions with peers
- Updated content: Fresh and relevant to today’s families
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with early learning, child development milestones
- Vetted by award-winning educators
- Great to play with and learn from
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten through 6th Grade), Summer Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten-Kindergarten through 5th-6th Grades), and My First Brain Quest First Words board books and early learning concept board books.
We want you to be thrilled with your purchase! That’s why we offer a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. Learn more. Shipping
Orders ship USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground, usually arriving in 3-7 business days. Shipping costs calculated at checkout. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. Shipping turnaround time is often within 24 hours. Learn more.