Alice Ate an Apple
The perfect next-step book for young children who have learned their ABCs. Alice Ate an Apple is a fun, colorful romp through the world of uppercase, lowercase, and even cursive letters—from apples to zebras! Each spread highlights a letter and has a sentence that includes the featured letter in its various forms. Readers can also play a game by counting how many times that letter appears in the sentence. Handy hints and an answer key in the back offer extra help.
• Encourages literary development, helping young children become independent readers and writers
• A built-in counting game that develops observation skills and boosts confidence
• A fun language-learning adventure!
Alice Ate an Apple helps young children build on their mastery of the alphabet and encourages them to expand their language skills.
• Great family and classroom read-aloud
• Books for children aged 3 to 5
• Books for preschool and kindergarten children