Grabease Ergonomic Utensils with To-Go Pouch
The first patented ergonomic safe self-feeding utensils recommended by occupational therapists!
Our utensils are designed to safely nurture independence in little ones ready to meet their self-feeding developmental milestone. Our patented fork and spoon sets were the first utensils designed with babies’ independence in mind, and they come highly recommended by Occupational Therapists. The ergonomic handle fits comfortably in babies' natural hand grasp, making the hand-to-mouth motion easier! Using this set will also help strengthen their fingers while encouraging proper pencil grasp development (this will come in handy later!).
Help your little one position the handle in the center of their palm for a vertical grasp. Our utensils feature a choke protection shield to add a layer of safety while your little one builds confidence in self-feeding. Our utensils are the perfect learning tool for baby led weaning and beyond! Use the included travel case to bring your utensils on the go.
- Comes with spoon, fork, and to-go pouch
- Utensils are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead and pvc-free
- FDA-tested safe and are rigorously tested to ensure CPSIA and EU compliance
- Grabease utensils are perfect for babies 6 months and up!
- Length: 3”x1”
- Choke-Guard: 2.95”
- Wash before use, never leave a baby unattended with product